Shweta Tiwari REVEALS one of her special secrets which helped in her weight loss journey — watch videos

The popular actress of TV, Shweta Tiwari, who is known for her portrayals in shows like Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Mere Dad Ki Dulhan, has been garnering praises and compliments for her new glamorous avatar and transformation, which she has received through her intense workout. Shweta recently shared couple of Instagram stories, where she is doing intense workout and sweating out like a boss in the gym. While her inspirational definitely gives us fitness goals, the actress also revealed that diet plays a crucial role to achieve this kind of physique.

In February, the actress had shared a post with nutritionist Kinita Kadakia and wrote, "Weight Loss! Phew... Weight loss is not easy...it's very hard! You need a lot of dedication lot of self-control and will power! But it is not impossible Also! Especially when you have people like @kskadakia in your life, Who make this difficult journey easy and fun! I think more than me it was her who was determined To get me back in shape."

Apart from her transformation, Shweta has been grabbing headlines for stand against domestic violence as she recently shared a video, where the actress said, "People still criticise me for taking a step against domestic violence. But whatever I did, made my daughter intelligent and strong. I just want to tell my daughter, I am always with you, but you need to fight your own battles. I may not always be around to be your shield, but I hope my experiences and right actions become a guiding light in your life, where you find the strength and integrity to face any situation. Unless you fight for yourself, people will not believe you."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3uVmEwl

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...