BTS band member Jungkook REVEALS which song from his collection suits him the best

Jungkook joined BTS as a teenager and was growing up alongside RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, and V. Jungkook soon noticed that one song suited well with his voice. Jungkook has sung several solo songs including Boy With Luv, Life Goes On, My Time, Euphoria, Stay, and many more.

In one of the videos with BE (Deluxe Edition,) the BTS members were seen interviewing each other. The rapper, J-Hope, asked Jungkook about his favorite song from his collection. Do you know which one song Jungkook thinks suits his voice as well as singing? Well, the vocalist singer once said that 'Euphoria' suits him the best. "I was lucky to have received the song 'Euphoria' but I think my voice at the time was somewhat in between my baby-like voice of the past and my current stable voice."

He further added saying, "At the time, I was thinking a lot about my vocalizations so I really struggled when I recorded that song," he continued. "And my voice at the time of the recording was kind of like my own there was this raw quality to it and my feelings were fully expressed and I put in so much effort into my voice."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2OTcRYh

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...