Indian Idol 12: Nachiket Lele finally breaks silence on his wild card entry on the show [Exclusive]

It was just two weeks ago that Nachiket Lele, one of the most versatile and loved contestant of Indian Idol 12 was eliminated from the show. His exit left fans shocked and disappointed and they even called this 'unfair', 'biasness' and 'injustice'. Fans took to social media in a big way to express their disappointment to the makers of Indian Idol 12. They lamented how the singing reality show will be incomplete without Nachiket Lele and demanded his return. They wanted Nachiket to come back as a wild card entry. And now, the young singer himself has spoken up about being a wild card entry on Indian Idol 12.

In a heart to heart with Bollywood Life exclusively, Nachiket Lele spoke about being a wild card entry, he said, 'I don't know anything about wild card entry so far. I don't know if it will happen or not and if I will be the one to get the card and enter the show again. But I am getting a lot of support from people. So if the makers call me, I will really feel honoured and will work harder so that I can do better.'

Nachiket further said, 'If I really do come back as the wild card entry, then I will first tell this good news to the fans who have been rooting for me. I am missing Indian Idol a lot and I really pray that if it can happen, it happens really soon.' Nachiket Lele will have to contend against 9 contestants who are left in the show. These include Pawandeep Rajan, Sawai Bhatt, Mohammed Danish, Shanmukha Priya, Arunita Kanjilal, Sayali Kamble, Ashish Kulkarni, Anjali Gaikwad and Nihal Tauro. It is believed that Nihal Tauro may be the next to be eliminated from the show.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/31Zp4NS

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...