Did you know Divya Agarwal acted as body-double of THIS Bollywood actress?

Popular TV star and model, Divya Agarwal, who is known for participating in Ace of Space and Splitsvilla, revealed some interesting trivia of her life, which will definitely surprise you. The gorgeous beauty acted as body-double superstar actress and was also a background dancer in Karan Johar's Student of the Year. Talking to E Times, Divya said, "There was a coordinator, who called me looking at my pictures. At the age of 15, in Navi Mumbai I had my own dance studio and 700 students were there. We were pretty famous as dance teachers and choreographers. They told me that we can get a part in SOTY. I was shocked. When we went there, we saw that we were required as backgrounders. I was like ok let's try this too."

She added, "I convinced my best friend to come with me. There I saw Alia Bhatt, Siddharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan, observing them and I was in awe of them. I also saw Rishi Kapoor Sir and felt happy to see him work closely. I also saw Ram Kapoor Sir. I was like this is great."

Revealing she acted as body-double of Katrina Kaif, she asserted, "Working behind the camera was always fun for me. I love cinema and I will just be there. I worked as Katrina's body-double in perfume and soap ad. Her height and body was very much similar to me. So it was easier for them to adjust lighting and everything. It was a crazy experience and I did that for a year." When asked whether she got a chance to have a conversation with the Bharat actress, Divya replied, "No. She is a very different person on set. Once her work is done, she will straight go to her vanity. She wouldn't chit-chat and be in her zone. There are many actors I know who are not talkative. If I enter a set, I am all over the place and be in my zone once camera is on. But it was nice, same height, same body, bada maza aata tha."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2MY1mhd

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...