BTS: Jimin having fun in the snow will definitely make your Friday better

It's the winter season in most countries across the world. It must be a treat to experience snow and the winter. For those of you who can't, we have BTS' Jimin to make you experience that vicariously. In a new video, Jimin is seen playing in the snow. He can be seen sliding and even falling. Have a look below:

Just before Christmas 2020, Jimin dropped a present for the ARMY. He shared a heartfelt note along with a song called Christmas Love. He wrote, "Hello everyone, this is Jimin. Did you get a good Christmas present? I really wanted to hear from you, but fortunately, I am very, very happy to be able to do so. The reason I came here today is why I suddenly heard this bright song in this difficult situation, I came here because I wanted to tell you a little about the reason."

He had added, "As you can see from the contents of the song. This song is a scene where my favourite snow falls out of my childhood memories. I sing with my feelings when I first saw them. As we grow up, it seems that we miss our childhood a lot. Whether that's the situation now or not, I thought I wanted to go back to that time. The responsibility of something you have as you grow, that responsibility makes us mature. I thought that it might make us hide our emotions a little. But I still think we have those feelings. So, it's childish at least once, but how about expressing that feeling? I thought it would be nice if that day would be today. All of you are always worthy of love. So, even if it's a little shy than the usual expression, I hope there will be a situation where everyone can enjoy together. It's a song that's far short of what's written in grandiose, I hoped that all of you would be happy people and made it hard with one wish. I hope I can go back to the old days that you remember a little bit after listening to the song."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3oKENti

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...