Bigg Boss 14: Aly Goni urges to fans to keep supporting Jasmin Bhasin; calls her 'strongest and pyaari'

Popular TV star Aly Goni has requested fans to keep supporting Jasmin Bhasin, who is one of the contestants of Bigg Boss 14. The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor shared snippets of the controversial reality on his Insta-story and wrote, "Tu kitni pyaari hai yaar I swear (You are so lovable, I swear)." He later wrote Strongest followed by 'Keep Supporting her'. The Naagin 4 actress has impressed the audience by her game and we saw viewers were quite disappointed with Toofani Seniors for choosing Nikki Tamboli over Jasmin Bhasin.

Talking to PinkVilla, before entering the show, Jasmin said, "If Aly would have come in the show, it would have been really fun because we get along really well. We are super fun together." She added, "He chose not to do this show at this point because he had a prior commitment like I had last year and he is going for that. I am sorry for those who are disappointed with not seeing us inside together but I will try and make up for it by entertaining them in Bigg Boss."

Aly earlier cleared the air of not doing Bigg Boss as he was busy with an action-packed war web-series titled Zidd, which also co-stars Amit Sadh. "I am not doing 'Bigg Boss'. The format and concept of 'Bigg Boss' are fantastic, and this season will rock too. I may do it in future, as they say 'never say never', said the actor. Aly and Jasmin have been rumoured to be dating each other since the two met each other on Khatron Ke Khiladi. "I don't know how to define our relationship. It is pure and good friendship. Jasmin is very close to me. She is more than a friend to me. I do not have many friends in this industry. We talk to each other about almost everything. I always make fun of him too." Aly further added, "I do not want to give any name to our relationship because I do not want to make it more ugly. For the moment, friendship is a good relationship. But if it is anything other than friendship, then I don't know anything about it."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3jQb2FE

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...