Ishaan Khatter and Ananya Panday's Khaali Peeli to be the first Bollywood film to release on the big screen as theatres reopen on October 15

Well, all movie buffs are happy as the cinema halls are reopening on October 15 and while you must be thinking that which Bollywood film will release first in theatres, we have an answer of that. Ishaan Khatter and Ananya Panday's masala entertainer Khaali Peeli, which recently arrived on Zeeplex, will be released theatrically along with Tamil venture Kaa Pe Ranasingham, as per trade expert Komal Nahta. Honestly, it will be interesting to see how audience gives response to this decision of the government after the lockdown.

Talking to BollywoodLife, Khaali Peeli director Maqbool Khan reacted to netizens calling his film a nepotism product and said, "It'll be sad. I have just one request to people...I mean, I am nobody, I am too new on these platforms right now, but there's just one request: People should not prejudge, they should definitely give a fair chance and watch (the film) and the react. It' all about your destiny in future, you don't know what exactly is going unfold tomorrow, life is so unpredictable. So, I do not actually think so ahead in life where I'll be bothered about what fate has in store, now people are reacting or writing like this...dislikes, likes...I don't know exactly what's going to happen tomorrow, so I'd rather focus on today. We didn't know we'd land in this situation...the entire would would land in this pandemic situation...our like has completely changed forever till the time the vaccine comes. So, I'm just concentrating, thinking about what we have right now."

He added, "I am actually a little new to these subjects (social-media trolling and online backlash). My knowledge is very limited, very less about them. Maybe, I'll learn these things in time, like what all works behind these things. But, I just want to say one thing with my whole heart: We've all made this film, including my writing team and I...we've all worked very hard to reach this level, my writers, my producer, Ali (Ali Abbas Zafar), come from small towns, I come from a small town in Rajasthan called Jabalpur, and it's been a long journey, it's been like 23 (22) years I started my career as an assistant director in 1998 and we're in 2020 now. So, it's been a very long journey and it has all happened because of hard work and patience, I did whatever provided to my by God, and my career is because of God and my hard work and many well-wishers. And who know, one day, these people who're talking against us will speak for us."

So, are you excited to watch Khaali Peeli in theatres? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/33J0Qcu

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...