Hrithik Roshan croons and dances on Ek Pal Ka Jeena at New Year bash – watch video

Hrithik Roshan was seen in a really good mood in a New Year bash. He was seen crooning on Ek Pal Ka Jeena the song from his debut film, Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai. He also danced to the song. Sharing the video, singer Mika Singh, who was also present at the bash, wrote, "Had a wonderful party with bro @hrithikroshan @itszayedkhan @karanbawa and @rakesh_roshan9. Thank you Kuku Bawa Saab and @rakesh_roshan9 for throwing such an amazing party. Wishing you all a Happy New Year. May God bless you with the best of health and happiness. Goodbye 2020, Welcome 2021!" Sharing another picture with Hrithik, Mika wrote: "Bringing in the New year with my bro @hrithikroshan."

Watch the video below:

In a past interview with TOI, Hrithik spoke about his kids, Hrehaan and Hridhaan. "My bond with my boys is true and strong, not just because they are my sons, but because we three are perfectly cast in characters that get along so well when we are together. Nothing remains special if you are not constantly pushing your imagination to discover and invent possibilities. Fatherhood didn't just happen to me, I am deliberately living it, re-imagining it and rediscovering it every day. It is as beautiful as I make it, just like anything else in life," he stated.

When asked whether he doesn't spend enough time with his boys, the actor said, "People keep saying that, but for me time is like the wave and I'm the surfer. As long as I am one with the wave, riding it and harnessing its speed ' I will never feel it's going faster than me. If I stop to reflect upon it, it's going to overcome me. There will come a point when it all automatically slows down, until then I am the eternal time surfer. So I don't feel my time with my boys is not enough. I have all the time in the world. Right now, I am rediscovering the world with them, we are travellers, explorers, and we have to go where no man has gone before'(ha!ha!)"



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2KMViY2

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...