Throwback Thursday: When Rakhi Sawant had opened up about going under the knife to enhance her features

Bollywood actress and item girl Rakhi Sawant has been in the industry for quite a long time. While the actress has done small roles in films produced under big banners like YRF and Red Chillies, she is mostly known for her stint on television reality shows. The beauty has earlier shared her struggling journey in the entertainment world where she spoke casting couch experiences, facing rejections and whatnot. While Rakhi Sawant is currently grabbing headlines for her ugly banter with Jasmin Bhasin and Arshi Khan on Bigg Boss 14, we stumbled upon a video where she appeared on actor Rajeev Khandelwal's talk show, JuzzBaatt Sangeen Se Namkeen Tak, and spoke about her struggles in the industry.

Speaking about her struggling days, she asserted, "My family never approved of me getting into the (entertainment) industry and would beat me up black and blue if they would ever find me dancing. When I finally reached Mumbai, I started dancing and showcasing my talent in front of many producers who would also see me in a bad light."

Talking about the reason behind opting for cosmetic surgeries, she said, "I thought that I would rather dance at a dance bar than in front of such inconsiderate people. I faced innumerable rejections and resorted to surgery to improve my looks and appearance. I went into the surgery room as my former self Neeru Bheda but came out as a new and improved version of my own self Rakhi Sawant."

Ahead of entering Bigg Boss 14 as one of the challengers, Rakhi Sawant had slammed Arshi Khan and told BollywoodLife, "Arshi bilkul bakwaas hai. She calls you a friend and backstabs you. When she went for Bigg Boss 11, I was the one who introduced to many known people. I took her to many shows, award functions and many other places. Nobody knew Arshi Khan in Bollywood. Now, after she has earned a name for herself, she has forgotten Rakhi. Meri billi mujhse myao. But Rakhi Sawant will not get affected by such a friend. She has seen my friendship until now but now I will show her my enemity. Uski mai aisi band bajaungi na ki zindagi mein ye khadi nahi ho payegi."

So, are you enjoying Rakhi Sawant's antics on Bigg Boss 14? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2KG0PQ8

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...