'I want a life without fear in 2021,' says Hina Khan

Popular TV actress Hina Khan, who garnered nationwide popularity for her portrayal of Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and recently appeared as one of the Toofani Seniors in Bigg Boss 14, says that despite being a restrictive year, 2020 has been a productive one for her. While talking to Mumbai Mirror, the gorgeous beauty said, "In spite of 2020 being a very restrictive year, it was definitely an amazing one for me. On both professional and personal fronts, I was able to achieve a lot of things on my wishlist, which in turn made the year quite a productive one for me. There was a lot I managed to work on this year. From shooting for TV shows and music videos, promoting all my projects and even getting a chance to safely travel for work and personal family time was all made possible. I am happy that I was able to achieve so much on all fronts in spite of the ongoing situation, in of course a very safe and secure manner."

Talking about achievements and regrets in 2020, Hina Khan asserted, "My major resolution of 2020 was to keep myself and my family safe and healthy. Other than that, I am not someone who believes in planning resolutions as my main aim is to just work on the goals that I have set in my mind. 2020 been very kind to me and allowed me achieve all that I have wanted to!"

Speaking about her plans in 2021, the Hacked actress said, "What I want from 2021 and the coming years is a life without fear, for me and everybody else. I definitely want this virus to vanish and never come back, so that people live a good, healthy and carefree life. Especially for people who are breadwinners of their family, so that they can go out there and make money and run their homes. People are still suffering, so to end their sufferings, this virus just has to go away!"



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3mXoOah

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...