Vicky Kaushal is the latest Bollywood celebrity to test positive for COVID-19; under home quarantine — read deets

Vicky Kaushal is the latest in a long line of Bollywood celebrities who've recently tested positive for COVID-19. After his Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship costar Bhumi Pednekar announced earlier in the morning that she had contracted coronavirus, Vicky Kaushal has soon followed suit with his own declaration on social media of being infected by the dreaded disease, adding that he's now under home quarantine, and imploring everyone who may have come in contact with him in the recent past to get themselves tested.

Taking to his official Instagram handle, Vicky Kaushal wrote: "In spite of all care and precautions, unfortunately, I have tested positive for Covid-19. Following all essential protocols, I am under home quarantine, taking medication as prescribed by my doctor. I request all those who came in contact with me to immediately get tested. Take care and stay safe." Check out his post below:

Earlier in the day, Bhumi Pednekar had also posted how she's down with COVID-19. "I have tested positive for COVID-19. As of today, I have mild symptoms, but am feeling ok and have isolated myself. I am following the protocol given by my doctor and health professionals. If you have been in contact with me, request you to please get tested immediately. Steam, Vit - C, Food and a Happy Mood are my go-to :) Please don't take the current situation lightly, even though I followed utmost precaution and care I've contracted it. Wear a mask, keep washing your hands, maintain social distancing and be mindful of your general behaviour," the actress had written on Instagram.

Vicky Kaushal and Bhumi Pednekar join Akshay Kumar, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Narayan, Rupali Ganguly, Kartik Aaryan, Aamir Khan and Govinda among recent celebrities who've tested positive for coronavirus.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3rQXtcu

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...