Shweta Tiwari confirms she's got COVID-19, cries 'When will we come out of this pandemic?'

Rumours had been doing the round since Wednesday morning that TV star Shweta Tiwari has been tested positive for Covid-19. It was also being said that the Mere Dad Ki Dulhan actress was allegedly trying to hide the news from the media. A source had earlier informed TOI that Shweta was not feeling well and since she didn't want to take any chances, she got herself tested for Covid-19. Shweta had not issued any statement about her illness and neither the production house. This further added fuel to the ongoing rumours. However, the actress has finally confirmed that she has tested positive for Covid-19.

"Yes, I have tested positive for COVID-19. I developed a cough on September 16. Tony and Deeya said the sequence of marriage with Varun was very important and even otherwise, I felt I should not take any chances. I headed to get myself tested," Shweta Tiwari told the daily when contacted.

Shweta has been home quarantined. And since it becomes important to distance yourself from your family members after contracting the deadly disease, the TV star said that fortunately she has enough rooms in her house to lock herself up. "Well, thankfully I have sufficient rooms. So, I have quarantined myself. Palak (daughter) is also very particular about social distancing. It's a tough time no doubt. Even on the sets, it's so difficult to shoot. It's so edgy at times. When will we come out of this pandemic?" she said adding that she has sent her son Reyansh to his father Abhinav Shukla.

She further added, "I am drinking lots of hot water essentially and reading a lot. I had symptoms for the first three days. I got tested on September 17. But now I am okay. I have to quarantine myself till October at least. My next test will happen on September 27."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2G6PbL9

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...