Kanchana actress Raai Laxmi announces her engagement with an unexpected twist — view post

Popular south actress Raai Laxmi, who is seen in films like Kanchana, Mankatha and others, has taken the social media by storm by announcing her engagement in an unexpected way. While you must be thinking, she is talking about her special person, the actress gave a social message of washing hands with sanitisers in this pandemic crisis of COVID-19 in a twisted way. The gorgeous lady shared a note which reads, "Okay since lots of people have been asking me questions from quite a long time so I decided to address this issue. First of all I'm not hiding my relationship I don't think it's anyone's business plus, I need some privacy and to protect the well-being of my partner. Yes we have sent invitations to close friends last week we are getting engaged on April 27, 2021. It happened unexpectedly but my family is really happy about it so I Am and can't wait to be with the love of my life I stole this post from someone just to remind you that wash your hands properly and use sanitiser when necessary (sic)."

Meanwhile, the actress was last seen in Poison 2, which was released in October 2o20. It also featured Aftab Shivdasani, Zain Imam, Vin Rana, Sakshi Pradhan and Pooja Chopra in pivotal roles. Raai Laxmi is gearing up for the release of Jhansi I.P.S (Kannada movie), which she feels will be a gamechanger for her. The film also features Mukesh Tiwari and Ravi Kaale in pivotal roles. Directed by P.V.S Guruprasad, it is produced by Rajeshkumar and Kamal Bohra under the banner Bhavani Entertainment. Reportedly, the film will be released in multiple dubbed languages. So, are you excited for the action-adventure film? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3wAPxja

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...