Video of the week: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Naira falls off a cliff as Kartik tries to save her

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is one of the most popular shows and now it seems that it is taking an interesting turn. There have been speculations about the lead character, Naira (played by Shivangi Joshi), dying on show. Now in a recent promo, we can see Niara losing her balance at the precipice of a cliff as Kartik tries to save her. It was literally a cliff-hanger of a moment. Have a look at the promo below:

Meanwhile, Shivangi Joshi has denied her exit from the show. She told TOI, "I think everyone on the sets knows about my first reaction, when I was being narrated Naira's death sequence. Mohsin was also there, we were together while hearing the narration. I started crying, I wanted to stop my tears and I tried my best to control my emotions but I couldn't control myself. Even Rajan Shahi sir asked me why are you crying but I had no answer. While rehearsing I was choked because of the emotions."

Producer Rajan Shahi recently opened up about the new phase in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. In an interview with IWMBuzz, he said, "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is a show that is soon to complete 3300 episodes. It has survived and stood the test of time. For me, I have always said that Shivangi and Mohsin are the best Jodi in the television industry in India. I am extremely proud of both of them. They have worked really hard. Yes, every show does get into a time where you have to come out of the comfort zone."

"There has been a huge reaction to the promo that has been launched. A lot of things will change. But it is a bit premature to talk about the kind of changes the show will see. The next few episodes will lead to a huge scenario. The next two weeks will redefine the entire show not only in terms of the casting but also in the kind of story we are going to say," he added.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2JZ9YCX

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...