'Lucky to have work during pandemic; want to take vacays in 2021,' says Tujhse Hai Raabta actress Reem Shaikh

While 2020 was definitely not one of the greatest years for us due to the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, it has turned out to be a good period for TV actress Reem Shaikh as she got opportunities to explore apart from work. Talking to E Times, the Tujhse Hai Raabta said, "2020 was a good year for me. I got the opportunity to discover myself, understand people around me and also the essence of life. Considering we all stayed inside our homes during the lockdown, I realised the value of travelling. I have never been an adventurous person and neither was I fond of travelling much. I am more of a book person, which I still am. Recently, I travelled to Udaipur and then to Goa."

She added, "During the lockdown, I reconnected with a lot of my old friends, which is hard to do otherwise. I realised that I am really blessed to have such lovely souls in my life and I should take out time for all these important relationships. I ended 2020 and started 2021 on a happy note. I am glad it did. That way, I was able to explore the beauty of Udaipur. My parents accompanied me for the trip and it turned out to be a mini holiday for us. We shopped, enjoyed the boat ride and the scenic beauty of the City Of Lakes. During the night, the palace hotel in which I was staying was lit up beautifully, making it delightful to watch."

Talking about her show, she asserted, "As of now, I am happy doing the show and feel blessed to have work during this pandemic. Honestly, I don't want to make a plan. I will let destiny play its part. Whatever is written in my destiny, it will come to me. I feel that one should try to be a good person in their daily lives and that should be the ultimate goal."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/35nYArv

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...