Bigg Boss 14: Sonali Phogat crossed the line by calling Arshi Khan 'naachne wali’, say fans – view poll results

Bigg Boss 14 is becoming more intense by the day as there are not many contestants left inside the house. There was too much drama over food happening in the weekend when Sonali Phogat threw a small piece of paratha in the dustbin. Nikki Tamboli, Rubina Dilaik and Arshi Khan got together and targeted Sonali for her action. Sonali called Arshi Khan 'naachne wali' while having a verbal spat with her. Even Aly Goni felt that Sonali Phogat was wrong with her words and tried to make her understand that. Well, we had asked you all for your take on this and now the results are out. A majority 87% of people have said that she did cross the line while 13% say that she didn't. Have a look at the poll results below.

As you might be aware, Sonali was evicted from the show. She liked Aly Goni in the house. In an interview to TOI she spoke about it. She said, "I have spoken to my daughter, my mother, father and my family and they are not upset or unhappy about anything. They don't find anything wrong in liking someone. They were not upset. On the other hand my team and my friend said what they felt and it was their opinion and as they had not spoken to me. They did not know how I felt or what my feelings were. My family, loved ones have no problem with anything that I said or did on the show. They still stand by me. In fact, my family is happy that their daughter is living her life on her own terms without getting scared or intimidated by anyone. They feel that even I have the right to be happy in life and they are very happy for me. In fact, my daughter has seen the show and she had no problems with my liking towards Aly Goni. Her favourite contestant is Rakhi Sawant after me."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2MtvHn8

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...