Sonu Sood on getting the title 'Personality of the Year': I am overwhelmed and truly humbled by the love that I have been receiving

Bollywood actor Sonu Sood became a real-life in the tough year of 2020 by arranging transport facilities and providing funds to the migrants and under-privileged people during COVID-19. While the actor has got several accolades and titles for his humanitarian work with the recent being called as 'Personality of the Year'. Speaking about getting this title, the Prithviraj actor told E Times, "I am overwhelmed by the love that I have been receiving. I am truly humbled. But to be honest, I started doing what I have been doing without even thinking about the titles that I might receive. My parents have always taught me that with success and privilege comes responsibility. So, I was just following their advice. I would urge everyone to be compassionate and kind and help those in need."

When asked about the feeling Andhra Pradesh villagers building a temple for him, he responded, "When I came to know about it, I was overwhelmed. I could not even imagine that I would get so much love from everyone. I do not think I deserve this. I am just a simple man doing his job. You are comparing me to legends (Rajinikanth, Amitabh Bachchan). I have a long way to go before I can join their league."

Speaking about highest and lowest moment of 2020, he said, "The visuals of migrants walking on the roads and heading back to their homes disturbed everyone including me. When I saw these people walking on the highways, I said this is not right. It's going to lead to something serious. These visuals surely were the lowest point of 2020. My mom always used to say you're successful only if you can help someone. My parents are not around but their blessings are with me and I believe that has helped me in providing a helping hand to whoever is in need during their tough times. All the blessings that I have got from so many people across our country is really a big high for me and it motivates me to keep doing better."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3aXdDfl

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...