Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla reveals what his birthday week looked like: The number of cakes I have got is unbelievable

It was Sidharth Shukla's birthday yesterday and the Bigg Boss 13 winner turned another year handsome. Sidharth Shukla is one of the most popular celebrities of recent times. The actor becomes a trend on social media every often, all thanks to his loyal fans. Sidharth opened up on his birthday plans and all the love that he has been getting from his fans in an interview with Hindustan Times. He also opened up on what his birthday week looked like, and that's quite adorable. He said he munched on cakes throughout the week. We wonder how he is keeping fit.

Talking about his birthday plans for the day, Sidharth Shukla had told Hindustan Times, "I have never been a birthday kind of a person or gone all out to celebrate it." He went on to talk about people who are celebrating his birthday all over the world. "This birthday is special for all the love I have got from people from social media and fans. The number of gifts I have received are amazing. I am happier about the beautiful things people are doing for my birthday. They have been helping the underprivileged, planting trees and doing charity which really connected to me and touched my heart. The number of cakes I have got is unbelievable. Every day I have got 4-5 cakes since a week. It feels wonderful. It is sweet and overwhelmeing. My parents never got me so many cakes (laughs)," he gushed.

Sidharth Shukla opened up having received a mammoth size of his fan base from his stint from reality TV shows. The Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania actor believes that people love his real avatar more than all the characters that he has portrayed on the screens. "The love I got from reality shows is for Sidharth Shukla but the appreciation for my performances was for the characters that the audiences loved. As an actor, you want to connect with audiences and thankfully, I got this opportunity to be myself. Kabhi gussa kabhi pyaar, saare emotions were out there. All of us are like that and it was the real me on the reality show. I am more humbled, have more gratitude and respect that things much more today with all the audience love coming my way," Sidharth told the portal.

Sidharth Shukla is linked to Shehnaaz Gill due to their closeness in Bigg Boss 13. Opening up on the SidNaaz fanbase and their mania, Sidharth Shukla added, "People like us and want to see us together. It is fun to work together. We are really good friends."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3oNqvZj

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...