Guess the Price: Alaya F's open backed pinstriped drape jacket can buy you a cheap smartphone

Alaya F is turning up the heat with her stunningly gorgeous photoshoots. The actress had shared some pictures on her Instagram handle in a pinstriped drape jacket that immediately went viral on social media. The pinstriped jacket had a surprisingly open back. Alaya made a stunning debut earlier this year with Jawaani Jaaneman co-starring Saif Ali Khan and Tabu. And now, she is winning hearts or Instagram with her fashionable posts.

The pinstriped drape jacket is from Mistress Rocks and costs about 49 which when converted to Indian Currency costs approximately Rs 5,000. The stunning pinstriped blazer is surprisingly cheap as well, isn't it? It can buy you a cheap smartphone at that price. Have a dekko at Alaya's post below:

Now, check out the price of the drape jacket here:

Earlier, Alaya F had opened up on looking up for some negative reviews when her debut film released in theatres. However, she was surprised to find none. Opening up on the same with Miss Malini, Alaya said, "I mean, since the release everything has been overwhelming. I remember there was this moment where I felt that this is not possible that I've gotten so many good reviews, I was like there has to be something bad, some critic must have said something because I'm quite critical about myself. I went on youtube and other social media trying to find a bad review of myself that one person has to just slam me and tear me apart, to strike a balance to make it real, otherwise it felt like a dream."

"I went hunting for a bad review and I thought that was quite a funny moment. It was so overwhelming that I had to do that. I really enjoyed doing that but still couldn't find one," she added.

Well, what do you have to say about Alaya F's outfit and her look? Would you buy it or buy a smartphone? Let us know by tweeting @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2KeFufT

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...