Mrunal Thakur on sharing screen space with Shahid Kapoor in Jersey: It's a dream, my sister and I used to cut out his photos

After the monstrous success of Kabir Singh, Shahid Kapoor is busy with sports drama Jersey, which will hit the screens in 2o21. While we are quite excited about this project, Shasha's costar Mrunal Thakur recently expressed her happiness of sharing screen space with the Padmaavat star. Talking to DNA, the Super 30 actress said, "I won't stop praising Shahid because he is so fabulous as a performer. Every time he creates magic on screen and I just kind of wonder 'how do you do it?' I make sure to sit in front of the monitor when it's his shot so that I don't miss out on that X factor that he has."

She further spoke about her learning experiences with him and added, "I think Shahid Kapoor for me is like a learning. I have learnt so many things from him on the sets. I really appreciate the universe for making it happen. It was like a dream for my sister and me, we used to cut his pictures and used to get scolding from my parents. Now, it has finally happened and it's really nice to share all these moments with Shahid. He would say 'What are you saying?!' It was really sweet."

Reportedly, Shahid Kapoor has slashed his remuneration to help the producers in the tough times of COVID-19 as the project was going overbudget. Apparently, the actor is confident of the film's success as the way they are shooting it. Talking about the sports drama, it is the remake of Nani, Sathyaraj and Shraddha Srinath's Telugu venture of the same name, which also features Pankaj Kapur in a key role. The highly-anticpated film is directed by Gowtham Tinnanauri, who also directed the original one and produced by Allu Aravind, Aman Gill and Dil Raju. So, are you excited for this film? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3eh3NF2

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...