Splitsvilla 11's Divya Agarwal lashes out at trolls who brutally shamed her for sharing ‘glam’ pic post father's death

MTV Splitsvilla 11 contestant Divya Agarwal was brutally shamed by trolls for posting her glam picture just a week after her father Sanjay Agarwal's death. She had shared a magazine cover wherein she was seen wearing a blazer mini dress. But her post didn't go down well with a certain section of online users who began trolling her for not mourning her father's death and resuming work.

The online shaming angered Divya to a great extent. She lashed out at trolls for judging her the way of handling her loss. Sharing a few screenshots of the hate messages that she received on Instagram, she wrote, "I really don't know what to say ... why do I have to feel guilty about moving on? My dad, my loss, my way of handling.. It's sad to see people still want to demean you in such situations.. maybe the world is so toxic right now.. they only want to see people cry."

In another post on Instagram stories, Divya expressed her disappointment with how people treat the loss of others differently according to their own convenience. "We are in a country where @virat.kohli is respected for resuming back to his passion after his father's demise But when I'm willing to do the same, people are trolling me.. this is the last day I'm posting about these things.. tomorrow onwards no one will even know what I think.. I'll go with the speed of rocket. You won't dare to speak infront me looking into my eyes.. I'm so fearless you'll be scared," she said.

On October 28, Divya had announced on Instagram that her father passed away after battling Covid-19. "You are always with me... I love you papa.. RIP," she wrote alongside a throwback picture of her sitting next to her father.

In another post, she had shared a picture with her family and had written, "Meri pyari family. Nothing has changed.. I have lost a parent but gained a God..I have my heart full of thoughts .. I would love to share it with you all.. tomorrow I'll come live in the afternoon..My dad doesn't Like it when I cry.. so I'm not crying at all..I would just like to thank each one of you all who were with me.. who were praying for my dad day n night.."

Divya's father was admitted to a hospital in Mumbai after testing Covid positive earlier this month. A day ago, she even requested everyone to pray for her ailing father.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3l1o6Zo

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...