Neha Kakkar and husband Rohanpreet Singh lock lips as they celebrate their first month anniversary — watch video

Popular singer and Indian Idol 12 judge Neha Kakkar, who tied the knot with crooner Rohanpreet Singh in a grand wedding in Delhi last month, shared a video, where they enjoying happy moments, cutting the cake and lock lips to celebrate their first month anniversary. Posting the video, O Saki Saki singer wrote, "Our First Month Anniversary Today and I must thank you @rohanpreetsingh and your Family for giving me the kind of LOVE I never expected! Sooo Happy!! And #NeHearts here's a small gift for You all."

Rohanpreet also shared a beautiful picture of the couple and expressed that he still can't believe that Neha Kakkar is his wife as he wrote, "Hello My Beautiful Doll Life is Sooo Beautiful with You.. It is our First month Anniversary and I still can't Believe that You are Mine!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH MERI ZINDAGIIIII.."

Neha Kakkar, who resumed her work as a judge of Indian Idol, said in a virtual conference, "No doubt my life was already very beautiful. I am really thankful to God and not just God, all the people who I have met in life, especially the people associated with Indian Idol. All the people present in the press conference are also a part of my journey. All these people play an important part in my success. You people have given me lots of love and support. So, my life was already beautiful earlier and now it has become more beautiful." She added, "I think life becomes more beautiful when your partner is a beautiful human being and supportive and understanding which Rohu (Rahanpreet Singh) is. I am very happy and I hope Mata Rani and Waheguru keeps us always happy together."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3pZn2Z6

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...