Kangana Ranaut THREATENS YouTuber Dhruv Rathee after his viral video on her; says, 'I can get him behind bars for lying'

Earlier, popular YouTuber Dhruv Rathee had release a viral video on Kangana Ranaut, accusing her of being insincere about the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC)'s decision to demolish her office and exaggerating all her statements. In response, journalist-filmmaker Eray Cather alleged that the YouTuber took huge amounts of money to smear Kangana and prominent news anchor Arnab Goswami's image. "ATTENTION: A major YouTuber with more than 4m subscribers has just been paid 65 lac Rs to make an analytical video "exposing role of SSR's family in his death". Deadline given to him is 1-2 weeks. The same YouTuber was earlier hired to target Kangana & Arnab," read his tweet.

Though his name wasn;t mentioned, Druve sense it was him being referred to, and retaliated by tweeting: "Lol, is this bulls**t fake news referring to me? First of all no one paid me any money to make Kangana video. Secondly, I'm not planning to make any video on SSR. And thirdly, I really wish my sponsoring fees was 30 Lakh per video, how rich would I be," to which Cather replied, "One: I've not named anyone. If you feel it's you, you're welcome. Two: About your fees & deals, @dhruv_rathee I will definitely talk about it, but my focus is not that as of now. So wait for a while. Three: Am glad you dropped the vid, or not planning now. You answered it."

Now, Kangana Ranaut, applauding and retweeting Eray Cather's original tweet, wrote: "Ha ha well done @ErayCrof course this dimwit gets money to make fake videos I can get him behind bars for lying about BMC notice for my house in his video for which he got paid 60 lakhs, why will anyone lie openly about legal matters unless not given government support or money." Check out her tweet below:

Well, we wonder how things will now heat up between Kangana and the YouTuber in question.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3mNqrb7

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...