Bigg Boss 14: Nishant Singh Malkani spotted with Kanika Mann's name written on his hand on Karwa Chauth

One of the most loved jodis of recent times is that of Nishant Singh Malkani and Kanika Mann. The two actors won us over with their fab chemistry on the show, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega. Nishant Singh Malkani was evicted, rather unfairly, out of Bigg Boss 14. The housemates voted him out of the show. Well, he gave a number of interviews after his exit. In one of the interviews, we could see the name of Kanika Mann written on his hand with a sketch pen. This left fans elated beyond words. They have been wanting to see them as a real-life couple.

Fans felt he got her name written on Karwa Chauth. Nishant Singh Malkani has given a clarification to Tellychakkar. He said, "I went for a dinner organised at Kanika's house. It was Karwa Chauth and her family was celebrating the same. Kanika's younger brother did a little mischief and wrote her name on my hand with a sketch pen. I was unable to wash it off. It is still written on my hand. It was just for fun and nothing like what people are assuming it to be." He told us that he had met Kanika Mann after coming out of the house.

He EXCLUSIVELY told BollywoodLife, "Kanika and I met after I left the show. She is saying same thing that perhaps my nature, strength, goodness, class, innocence did not work in the game show but in the real world, I have gained immense respect. I feel I have gained. My fans send me 1000s of fan mail on a daily basis. They say we are proud to be your fans and you are the most dignified person. They say my elimination was the most unfair as we voted and it was not counted. I have gained respect from the world."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2I9wpEd

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...