Bigg Boss 14: Jasmin Bhasin upset with Aly Goni for praising Nikki Tamboli; says, ‘I don’t like her, you better don’t like her too’

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor Aly Goni was the recent entrant in Bigg Boss 14 as the wild card contestant and it seems his best friend Jasmin Bhasin has become quite possessive about him. While earlier the Naagin 4 actress got upset with Aly for talking with Pavitra Punia, in the recent episode Jasmin got angry on his best friend after he heaped praises on Nikki Tamboli. In the morning, we saw Nikki and Aly discussing about the BB Mall task and when Jasmin comes, Aly mentions about their plan and says, "Meri abhi deal hui darling Nikki k sath, that when Jaan or I will become captain, we will steal coffee from the BB Mall."

Aly adds, "I find her very sweet ya. You know why?" To which Jasmin replied, , "I don't like her so you better don't like her too." Well, that's something quite and interesting, isn't it? Talking to BT, the handsome hunk of small screen recently spoke about entering BB 14 and said, "My target will be the person who pokes me unnecessarily. Having said that, my priority is to calm Jasmin and make her feel at peace. I won't interfere in her game, but if someone does something hurtful, they will get the same treatment from me." He also went on to say that everyone is playing ugly game in the house, as he asserted, "I feel everyone is playing ugly. Some contestants have reduced friendship to a joke. Dosti is a big word, which they don't realise. Some called Nishant Singh Malkani their friend, but in the end, back-stabbed him." He praised Shardul Pandit and said, "Besides Jasmin, I feel Shardul Pandit can turn out to be a good player. Pavitra Punia is also nice. I find her better than the rest. Rubina Dilaik is also strong and stands by what she says. Others I cannot understand."

Speaking about Jasmin, he said, "Jasmin is very strong and even though I am going inside as a contestant, I want her to win the show. Both of us will give our best during the tasks. I want to win, too, but I am my second priority. I want Jasmin to win. If during the finale, she is standing next to me, I would want her hand to be raised and announced as winner." He added, "The Jasmin I know in real life is what the audience is seeing on the show. This is exactly how she is in the real world, too."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3k3hEQu

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...