Throwback Thursday: Do you know that Bigg Boss 14 top star Rubina Dilaik was once allegedly cheated on by her boyfriend?

Shimla girl Rubina Dilaik is one of the top contestants inside the Bigg Boss 14 house. In a short time, she has impressed with her opinionated personality. She is accompanied by her husband, Abhinav Shukla. The actress is known amongst TV viewers for a couple of shows, Chhoti Bahu and Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. She has given power-packed performances in both the shows. She has been happily married to Abhinav for more than a couple of years now but did you know that she went through immense heartbreak. As per reports, she was in a serious relationship with Avinash Sachdeva. They worked together in Chotti Bahu.

It seems he was allegedly cheating on her with some other actress. When Rubina Dilaik found out she decided to end the affair. The families knew about the relationship, and his grandfather had even agreed for the liaison. Post the break-up, Rubina Dilaik said, "The experiences, heartbreak and downfall in my life has made me a stronger woman. I emerged stronger. At that point in time I didn't realize it. I grudged, sulked and asked why this happened to me. That lamenting had to come to a closure someday because that's not me. I believe in evolution. But now I am very grateful that it happened to me and I went through that bad patch in my life. Because from there on I determined to become a better person. I have no grudges, regrets and I completely owe up to the responsibility that the heartbreak happened to me. I am thankful as had this not happened I would have not seen the beauty of a new relationship. I believe that's how we grow in life. The one important lesson that I have learnt in my life is that embrace life as it comes."

Rubina Dilaik earned immense love with her sensitive performance in Shakti. In real life, she is a yoga and nature lover. The actress is spiritually inclined and has moved ahead beautifully.

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3dwWMPR

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...