Aditya Narayan opens up on his financial struggle during pandemic; says, 'I’ve Rs 18,000 left in my account'

Popular TV personality, singer, Aditya Narayan, who have also worked in Bollywood films, recently announced that he is set to get married to girlfriend Shweta Agarwal and while all his fans are super excited for that special day, the Shaapit actor opened up about his financial struggle during the pandemic period. The singer, who crooned songs like Dhattad Tattad, Ishqiyaon Dhishkiyaon and others, says that he has only 18 thousand left in his account and if he doesn't get any work in October, he would sell-off his bike.

Talking to Bollywood Bubble, Aditya said, "If the government extends the lockdown even further, people will start dying of hunger. My whole savings are depleted. I've literally finished my savings. All the money I had invested in Mutual Funds, I had to withdraw all of that (to survive). Because nobody had planned that I wouldn't be working for a year and yet chilling it out. Nobody plans it like that. Unless you're like some billionaire. So there is no choice. Like I've Rs 18,000 left in my account." "So if I don't start working by October, I would have no money. I would have to sell off my bike or something. It's really tough," he added.

While talking to BollywoodLife, Aditya opened about his struggle in the industry and had said, I have started getting work after 25 long years. Last year, AR Rahman had called me for a recording after 20 long years. This year, I have sung songs for Vishal-Shekhar. I have known them since I was 18. I used to host Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and they used to judge the show. And still they didn't give me any work at that time. After Ram-Leela, I met music directors like Pritam da, Vishal-Shekhar and Shankar Ehsaan Loy, everyone, but still I didn't get any work. If this is not struggle, then what is it? At the age of 32, I have started getting hits to my name. But even after giving two big hits in Ram-Leela, nobody gave me work for 6 years thereafter."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3iWyfVH

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...