Bigg Boss 14: Nikki Tamboli confesses knowing Rahul Vaidya since a long time; says, 'He would send heart emojis'

The South hottie Nikki Tamboli made an impressive entry as she won our and Salman Khan's hearts with her cute antics and later her equation with Eijaz Khan turned out to be the one of the highlights. In the meanwhile, Rahul Vaidya was given a secret task by the Toofani Seniors, where he needs to get a kiss on his cheek from a girl and one person should be the witness of it. So, post that we see Rahul having a brief conversation with Nikki and later asks her to kiss him to which she refuses.

Later while talking to Nishant Singh Malkani and Jaan Kumar Sanu, Nikki Tamboli confesses that she and Rahul knows each other for a long time and she didn't bring this topic because of singer's status. Talking about her behaviour towards her, she asserted, "He would send me voice notes, messages and song recordings. He would give a reply in 'heart-shape' emojis and all. So he knows me." Further she said that if Rahul behaves with her in this way, she will ask him directly. "How much do I control? He has a status and I am keeping quiet because of that. But how much do I control? I can let go once or twice," added Nikki.

During a conversation with BollywoodLife, when Rahul was asked whether he will fall in love with someone inside the house, he responded, "I do not think I will fall in love inside the house. I do not see it happening though I am single. Also, to create a successful showmance, you need to really connect with someone. I cannot fake all this,"



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3lbrpNu

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...