Akash Jagga on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 going off-air: I am sad, but I also believe that this is just the beginning for me

While many fans are disappointed as Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 is going off-air, actor Akash Jagga, who plays Kaushik Basu in the show said that he is sad that it is ending but also believes that it is just the beginning for him. The actor went on to said that the show gave him many beautiful memories as he made a lot of friends.

Talking about the show, Akash told E Times, "'Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2' was like a roller-coaster ride, because everything happened in a jiffy. I was in Jaipur when I got a call for this role, and I had to reach Mumbai in a day's time, because we were to begin shooting the very next day. I'm kinda sad that it's ending, as I have made a lot of friends on this show; it has also gifted me many beautiful memories. But, I believe that this is just the beginning for me."

The actor expressed his gratitude for getting this opportunity and asserted, . "It was an amazing experience. I was fortunate enough to debut with a show like 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2'. I have learnt a lot from everyone from the crew to my co-actors. Every team member was friendly and supportive." Talking about his dream role, the actor responded, "I will think hard while choosing my next project. I am not particular about playing the lead, but it should be an important character with good screen space. I believe that as an actor, one should be completely honest to the character."

So, are you disappointed with Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes' Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 going off-air? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3cGDjMp

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...