Vijay Deverakonda gets teary-eyed as he fulfills last wish of his fan; says 'I want this memory and you to live on my timeline forever'

Popular South star Vijay Deverakonda has always managed to win hearts with his sweet gestures for his fans. The Liger actor is also known as the man with a golden heart. Well, recently Vijay's latest gesture for his bedridden fan Hemanth will surely fill your heart with pride. Amidst COVID-19 and the lockdown, Vijay fulfilled the wish of his fan Hemanth who was reportedly a COVID patient in some undisclosed location. As soon as Vijay's team got to know about the same, they tried to reach out to Hemanth and connect with him through video calls. Vijay got teary-eyed while he was speaking to his fan on the video call. He even thanked everyone who connected him with Hemanth.

Vijay took to his Facebook and shared his experience about the same. He wrote, "I miss you Hemanth... I am so glad we spoke, And I got to see your sweet smile, feel your love and give you some. With tears in my eyes, I am saying a prayer for you right now..Thank you to everyone who reached out to me and connected me to this sweet little boy.. you will be missed Hemanth! I want this memory and you to live on my timeline forever."

Take a look at his post...

I miss you Hemanth

I am so glad we spoke,

And I got to see your sweet smile, feel your love and give you some.

With...

Posted by Vijay Deverakonda on Saturday, 1 May 2021

In the video, Hemanth requested Vijay's T-shirt from his 'Rowdy' brand. He even said that he was quite relieved after speaking to his favorite star and called him 'Anna'. "I am quite relieved after speaking to you, Anna. It would've been so nice if did not have Covid," said Hemanth.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/337jxFM

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...