Bigg Boss 14's Nikki Tamboli STRONGLY refutes dating Jaan Kumar Sanu; says, 'I don’t think I can ever get attracted to him'

Bigg Boss is one roller coaster ride for the contestants. One moment, you hate people and over the next few days, you can be as thick as thieves. In all of the seasons of Bigg Boss, we have seen unusual friendships forming inside the house. However, sometimes, people connect well outside Bigg Boss rather than inside the house. And that's what happened with Nikki Tamboli and Jaan Kumar Sanu as well. They were on talking terms inside the house but just when things were smooth between the two contestants, an argument would pop up between the two over some or other thing. Jaan Kumar Sanu had expressed to Nikki Tamboli that he liked her, however, she had rejected his advances in the start itself. After Bigg Boss, Jaan and Nikki were spotted together a lot of times. Their camaraderie raised several eyebrows. Rumours are rife that the two Bigg Boss 14 contestants are dating each other. However, when asked Nikki about the same, she strongly rebuffed the rumours stating that she only has a cordial friendship with Jaan.

In an interview with Times of India, Nikki Tamboli said, "I don't know why people are linking me up. I am absolutely single. I don't know why people are linking me up. Jaan and I were really close friends inside the Bigg Boss 14 house. But after coming out we are just cordial friends because I could not connect with him. I don't think he is my type. I think to date a guy, he should be very much mature which unfortunately Jaan is not. I like strong personalities and I feel Jaan is very strong in his own eyes but not in mine."

Furthermore, Nikki Tamboli addressed Jaan's mom's allegations too, reportedly stating it as one of the reasons she cannot be attracted to him. "Jaan's mother had said a lot of negative things about me in her interviews and even abused me in one of the interviews. So I don't think I can ever get attracted to him. He is just a cordial friend. But I always want him to be happy and do good in life. I always keep telling him don't be in bad influence and be focused in life. He also guides me. But there can't be any dating thing between us because he is not my type," she said.

The actress also opened up on her projects and how she is super busy post-Bigg Boss. Nikki said, "Yes, few of my projects had to be put on hold because of the COVID-19 situation in Maharashtra. But things are smooth now. I don't have dates to give to other projects. I am getting a lot of web series, movies offers but I have allotted my dates to a project and I can't disclose that right now. I will soon announce the project for which I have given my dates. I can't reveal it right now. It is a very exciting news. Touchwood! By God's grace, I have work but I can't talk about it right now. All the things that I wanted to happen to me after Bigg Boss especially work wise all that is happening and I am very happy."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2RfEg7s

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...