Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya buries the hatchet with brother-in-law Shamas after accusing him of physical violence

Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya recently had a change of heart and said that she does not intend to divorce her husband, after sending a legal notice last year. She cited the reason that Nawazuddin has been taking good care of her children and enquiring about her health. And Aaliya has now buried the hatchet with her brother-in-law Shamas whom she had accused of physical violence.

Aaliya along with Shamas and her two kids, Yaani and Shora, went to Nawaz's farmhouse in Kasara. They celebrated the festival of colours, Holi, and had loads of fun together. It is being said that Nawaz is also expected to join the family in the next few days.

"Yes, Shamas too is here. We all met very warmly. In fact, we three- Yaani, Shora and I- played Holi with Shamas, today," Aaliya told TOI.

When Shamas was asked about his reconciliation with Aaliya, he said, "Ups and downs are a part of life. We all learn from experiences. Woh waqt guzar gaya. I will do anything for the family. It's all fine between us now. All's well. Nawaz bhai is likely to join us on April 5 or 6. And yes, we played Holi together this morning. We are so tired, it's 10.30 pm as I speak to you now but abhi tak thakavat gayi nahi hai."

Reacting to Aaliya withdrawing the divorce, Nawaz had earlier told Bombay Times, "I prefer not to talk about my personal life, and I have never spoken ill of anyone. I don't let negativity and hatred get to me. She is still the mother of my children, and we have shared a decade of our life together. I will always support her no matter what. Mera farz banta hai ke main unka khayal rakhu (It is my responsibility to provide for them). Aaliya and I are not on the same page, we may not agree with each other, but our children have always been my priority. They should not suffer because of us. Rishtey bante bighadte rehte hai, unka asar bacchon pe nahi hona chahiye (Relationships have their ups and downs, but that shouldn't affect the children). I want to be a good father."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3wdvXJq

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...