BTS' J-Hope names his role models, and we bet you'll be SURPRISED at who they are

BTS has a massive fan-following and now, people have made them their role models as well. The crazy fan-base of BTS, who call themselves the BTS Army, are extremely loyal to the group and crazy about the group. However, not many know that the members of the K-pop band also have their own role models. We recently came across an interview of J-Hope where he spoke about them. J-Hope's role models are American rappers A$AP Rocky and J.Cole. J-Hope mentions one of his role models being G-Dragon. He also had shared that he is inspired by Korean rapper Beenzino. In this interview with medium.com, J-Hope spoke about all the role models in his life.

"Talking about who my role models are isn't going to be an easy task. Frankly, I have known them since the moment I was born, but that is what makes this so arduous of a task. How does one begin to talk about the people who have molded them and shaped them from birth into the human they are now? So I guess you probably figured out now that the people I am referring to are my parents," said J-Hope. "My parents have not lived easy lives. My Dad was in the Army Reserves for 20 years before retiring years ago. This made raising three children extremely difficult for my mom: the constant moving, finding new schools, let alone the daily chaos that is taking care of three. But somehow, when I ask them about all of it, they admit it was hard, but always manage to make some joke about it. 'I used to put Hello My Name Is nametags on all of you when he would get home,' my mom laughs," added the BTS member.

Well, now you know who J-Hope's role models are.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/36THRgP

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...