Bigg Boss 14: Vikas Gupta REVEALS he entered the show only for money

TV presenter and producer Vikas Gupta, who got the title of 'Mastermind' for his stint in Bigg Boss 11, has entered in Bigg Boss 14 has entered as one of the challengers and we can surely expect him to give tough time to the housemates. While we are waiting for him to give some solid twists in the show, Vikas revealed that he entered this season only because of money.

Talking to Mumbai Mirror, Vikas Gupta said, "When I did Bigg Boss 11, it was by fluke. I did not even think that I'd go past three weeks, neither did anyone else. But I stayed. And when I finally came out, I cannot put into words the love that I got from the people. And the adulation has only increased with each passing year. The show gave me all that I had ever wanted, and so I never refused when the makers approached me for the following seasons."

He added, , "This year too, I was supposed to enter as a senior in the first week, along with Sidharth Shukla, Hina Khan and Gauahar Khan, but the makers dropped me at the last moment. I was extremely hurt and had vowed that I'll never return to the show, because even after being loyal for the past three years, I was dropped. But then, 2020 happened. This year has been extremely difficult for everyone out there, including me, and I was in dire need of money. And the makers approached me once again to enter as a challenger around the same time, so I had to take it up."

He went on to add, "There is a fat sum which you get when you participate in the show and win it. I want that money. I need it." The Ace of Space host also said that he feels there are no strong contestants this week. "I tell everyone that Bigg Boss is a show where you are your own writer, director and producer. It is a platform where you can

put forth all your facets in front of the world, totally unfiltered. The participants this year are very strong and smart with their game play, but they are not actually living it. There are no real friendships and connections this time, and I think I'll enter the house and make them see it," asserted Vikas Gupta.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/37RUd8F

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...