Bobby Deol recalls the time when people used to call him 'behenji' due to his ‘thin’ voice

Bollywood actor, Bobby Deol has enjoyed a great 2020 as he garnered appreciation and accolades for his performances in Class of 83 and Ashram. While the actor is currently busy with multiple projects, the Barsaat actor recalled the time when people used to call him behenji due to his thin voice. Talking to Bollywood Bubble, the actor said, "When I was a kid, meri awaaz bahot patli thi (my voice was rather thin and reedy). Obviously, as you grow older and mature, your voice changes. But at that time whenever I would pick up the phone at home, people would presume I was a girl. They'd ask "Behenji, Dharamji hain ghar par?"

He added, "I used to get irritated initially. In hotels, you know, you can dial room numbers and can just talk. I used to call up people randomly, or if someone called, I'd just talk as if I was a lady, just to have some fun bachpan ke dinn thhe woh (those were the days of my childhood)."

While talking BollywoodLife, Bobby Deol spoke about portraying various roles and said, "This is what I've been trying to do play different character, and I'm getting different characters to play, so, really excited about the future. As you know, I've already signed one film called Love Hostel, which is again a very dark kind of film, but it's very interesting and very challenging for me to play that character. I'm also very excited that I'm doing Aashram season two (the one that has just released is Aashram Chapter 2, a continuation of Aashram season one); I'll shart shooting it in March next year. And then, a film with my dad (Dharmendra) and my brother (Sunny Deol), Apne part 2, which we're working on the script for, so, hopefully, that should start mid-next year. It is going to be a completely different story (from 2007's Apne), but it is going to be definitely based on boxing."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/36fB54A

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...