Tenet box office collection: Christopher Nolan's sci-fi action-thriller remains steady

Christopher Nolan's Tenet has managed to hold well in the second weekend due to lack of competition and brand of the director. The sci-fi action-thriller raked in around Rs 2.75 crore in the last weekend and currently stands with the grand total of Rs 8.25 crore. Looking at the current scenario, we are expecting the film to cross the Rs 10 crore mark by the end of its second week. Tenet will enjoy a decent till the arrival of Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman 1984, which is expected to take a good opening during the Christmas weekend.

While the audience loved the portrayal of Dimple Kapadia as Priya, the actress revealed that earlier when she got a call for audition, she thought it is a prank. Speaking about bagging the role in Tenet, Dimple told E Times, "I got a call for an audition, which I thought was a prank call. Why would Christopher Nolan want me for his film? I am nowhere on the radar. I told my nephew (Karan Kapadia), 'Koi meri taang kheench raha hoga. Don't get your hopes too high.' I wondered what if I couldn't remember my lines to save my life! I don't do auditions anymore (smiles!). Then I thought let me give it a shot to see whether I can do it. I did it and sent it across. Then I was told that Nolan is coming to India and I was requested to do an audition for him. I went with Karan to take a picture with Nolan, and thought 'Part toh milne wala hai nahin, photo hi sahi.' When I got the part, I was nervous and was wondering how do I prepare for the role. I told my mother, 'Mom, your daughter is working with one of the biggest directors in the world.' I haven't seen her smile like that in years."

The actress praised the director and asserted, "He does one reading with his actors. If he is satisfied with it, there are no further instructions. Just do your job, if he feels something is not up to the mark or hasn't been briefed to you well, he will come in. But otherwise, he is totally focussed on seeing your performance. He watches you very closely like a hawk. All you have to do is be there and do what is required. He doesn't push you around at all."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3adLuAu

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...