Karan Tacker opens up about Special Ops 2; says, 'Neeraj Pandey is a huge suspense thriller by himself' [Exclusive]

"First and foremost, Neeraj sir (Neeraj Pandey, the creator) alone can answer this. See, Neeraj sir and Friday Filmworks (the writer-filmmaker's production house) are a huge suspense thriller by themselves. If you know anything about Friday Filmworks, then they only talk about things, when there's something concrete to talk about, and I feel that's how you should do it, when things are absolutely right is when you should put it out before the audience. So, the most apt person to answer this would be Neeraj sir himself. Neeraj sir never tells you anything. I've actually always been a fan of Neerja Pandey the director, but, I think, I've fallen in love with Neeraj sir, the person. I strive to emulate his mind in every way because he has such an earnest approach in this industry and glamour as that's how I'd want my entire career as an actor to be as well," said Karan Tacker when asked about Special Ops 2.

Upon egging him further, he added, "If you ask me, I'd not only want Special 2, but it to go on till Special Ops 22. But, because of this COVID-19, an entire year got wasted and it has set things back because our show was primarily shot internationally. So, it got a little complicated to go out there and put it on floor. I think, I can say that it'll definitely happen because I remember doing an Instagram live session with Neeraj sir and Kay Kay Menon sir, and I had asked him then about Special Ops 2, and he had given me a hint that it'll definitely happen. And if you ask me, it has received so much love, and ten months down the line we're still talking about it, so I'm pretty sure that there'll be a season two, so it's only a matter of time that we'll be talking about it again."

In an exclusive interview with BollywoodLife, handsome actor Karan Tacker took a stroll down memory lane, recollecting how he had recorded his audition in a hotel bathroom for Special Ops, the feeling sinking in when Neeraj Pandey finally locked him for the web series, and let us in on the latest development on Special Ops 2. He also looked back a bit on the films he lost due to not having the right connections or linked to the right names in Bollywood while also dropping some major hints about his upcoming projects in 2021, among which a big-screen debut could be in the pipeline. Finally, the actor signed off on a word on the Farmers' Protest.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2Ko1xB1

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...