Siddharth Nigam brings home a new Jaguar car; says, 'I feel blessed coz once I had a dream of buying a new I20 for my family'

Allahabad-born Siddharth Nigam has come a long way. The young man who was considering a career in gymnastics, made his debut in showbiz with Dhoom 3. Everyone noticed his raw talent. Over the years, he has done good job in the world of TV. Well, Siddharth Nigam has brought home a new Jaguar car. In a long post, he has written about how grateful he is for all the blessings destiny has showered upon him. Siddharth Nigam wrote, "So finally Jaq in the house, I feel Blessed coz once I had a dream of buying a new I20 for my family as our dream was to buy a four wheeler and we will live happily ever after, then God blessed me with BMW and I felt like the king of the world and then this beast (Jaguar) today I can relate to the saying that "If you wanna make God Laugh tell him about your Plans". I can't thankyou guys enough for all the support and love you guys have always showered on me and my family I owe this to you guys and everyone who believed in me.... Finally I wanna say one thing to everyone Dreams do come true if you really work towards it...

We can see that God has indeed answered all of Siddharth Nigam's prayers. The actor has got a lot of love for his roles of Chakravartin Ashok Samrat and Alladin Naam Toh Suna Hi Hoga. He was in the news for his alleged relationship with Avneet Kaur. However, the parents of both the actors said they were too young for relationships. Siddharth Nigam has gone from strength to strength. He is also the youngest actor to have more than one million subscribers on his YouTube channel.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3azKIxN

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...