'I have the best fans,' says Ranveer Singh as he turns emotional on watching a fan-made video celebrating his journey – watch video

Ranveer Singh completed a decade in the industry yesterday. His film, Band Baaja Baaraat alongside Anushka Sharma had made him a household name. The actor poured his heart out on completing 10 years in the Hindi film industry in an interview. He also visited a theatre and expressed how happy was he to be where his journey had begun. He visited the YRF office the ones who gave him a break in the industry to seek blessings. He went live on his social media handle and watched a fan-made video celebrating his journey in films. The actor turned teary-eyed and thanked all his fans calling them the best for such a heartwarming gesture.

"So here I am, watching this for the first time," Ranveer Singh had said while watching the video. It was his fans' assistance that he went live while watching the video as they wanted to see his reaction on a first-hand basis. After watching the heartfelt video, Ranveer said, "Thank you for making this day so special for me. Everybody is just so amazing. It was amazing to see all of you singing and dancing. Whose idea was this? This song is out of this world. I will see this again and again. I love you all. That was the best gift ever. I have the best fans." He even cried in the end and tried to hide it in the guise of his hat. He later smiled and went on to watch the video again. Ranveer Singh's fan club shared the video on Instagram. In case you missed seeing Ranveer live, have a dekko here:

Meanwhile, Ranveer had opened up on his struggling days in an interview with Hindustan Times. He said, "My struggle period was not easy at all. There was recession going on at that time, and the movie business was not very prolific so, people were making fewer films. Therefore, opportunities for actors were far lesser as compared to today. We didn't even have any of the web, or OTT platforms. So, good opportunities were hard to come by. For close to 3.5 years, I was just groping in the dark, attempting various avenues, trying to get a break, endeavouring to get my foot in the door, doing rounds of various offices with my portfolio, looking for work, but not knowing whether it will ever happen at all."

Ranveer revealed that he kept pushing himself and never stopped believing in himself. "It was very far-fetched for someone in my position to think that I'd get a big opportunity as a performer, to act as a lead [actor] in Hindi films. The chance was one in a million but I still went for it. With the love, blessings, sacrifices and support of my amazing parents, I mustered up the fortitude to keep going. I was hungry and, at times, foolish but also very persistent," the Band Baaja Baaraat actor said.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2K8o30t

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...