Atrangi Re: Dhanush, Sara Ali Khan wrap their Agra schedule by cutting a cake and clicking pictures

Sara Ali Khan, Dhanush and Akshay Kumar had been shooting for Atrangi Re in Agra, Delhi. The Aanand L Rai directorial film is said to feature Sara in a double role. This is the first time, the actress will be playing a double role on-screen. The pictures and videos of Akshay Kumar twirling in the Mughlai emperor outfit. As per the reports, Akshay Kumar will be having a special role in the film. Now, the Agra schedule of Atrangi Re has been wrapped up. While Akshay was nowhere to be seen, Sara Ali Khan, Dhanush and the director Aanand La Rai celebrated the schedule wrap with cake cutting and making merry. Check out the pictures below:

Sara Ali Khan had opened up on her filmy journey in the industry, saying, "I don't know, it's never about that for me. My career for me has never been about, 'aaj commercial film karte hai, kal serious ya parso solo film karte hai or Ranveer (Singh) ke sath karte hai.' Aisa nahi hota. Mere liye hamesha ye hota hai ki agar koi mujhe koi kahaani sunaye, and mujhe lagta hai ye kahani mujhe suhani hai. Ab wo chahe wo kahaani mai akeli suna rahi hu yam era chota hissa hai ya bohot bada hai at the end of the day, I do want to tell good and relevant stories. (My career has never been about planning a commercial film today, doing a serious tomorrow or working on a solo film day after or one with Ranveer (Singh). It doesn't work that way. For me, it's about telling stories that I feel should be told. Now it doesn't matter whether that film is solo or I have a small part to play in it.)"

Sara Ali Khan had added that post-Atrangi Re, she will look for more meaty roles. "But I do think that, especially after Atrangi Re, I have become a little bit greedy and I do think that I want to do meaty things. Uska matlab ye nahi hai ki akele karna. I just want to do a role and a character that I can get into and a story that deserves to be told. I don't like to complicate it more than that."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3aUmrCH

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...