Tamil actor Thavasi passes away in Madurai hospital after long battle with cancer

Tamil character actor Thavasi passed away in Madurai hospital on Monday evening post his long battle with cancer. Dr P Saravanan, Managing Director of Saravana Multispeciality Hospital shared the news and extended his condolences by tweeting, "Character actor Mr Thavasi was diagnosed with oesophagal cancer and was admitted to our Saravana Hospital on 11.11.2020 (in a very advanced condition). We fitted him with an Oesophageal Stent in the oesophagus. Receiving treatment in a separate room...

Mr Thavasi was transferred to the emergency department today (23.11.20) due to severe shortness of breath. He died at 08:00 pm without any treatment. I extend my deepest condolences to his relatives, friends and fans," in Tamil.

Recently, we saw Tamil stars like Vijay Sethupathi, Sivakarthikeyan, Rajinikanth, Soundarya and Simbu coming forward to help Thavasi financially for his cancer treatment. A video of Thavasi seeking financial help for his cancer treatment had gone viral, where he had said, "I have acted in films from Kizhakku Cheemayile (1993) to the latest Rajinikanth's Annaatthe. I never thought that I would get such a disease."

He urged his fans and said, "In a career spanning over 30 years, I have acted in movies starting from Kizhakku Cheemaiyile to Annaatthe. I never thought I'd be affected by such a disease. I am not able to do anything. I am not able to talk properly. I request all my fellow actors in the industry and the people of the state to help me recover from this so that I will be able to continue my acting."

RIP Thavasi.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/397pqac

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...