Taapsee Pannu or Rakul Preet Singh – who aced the bikini look in the Maldives better? – Vote now

The Maldives seem to be a favourite destination of Bollywood celebs right now. The nation of islands in the Indian Ocean boasts 192 islands that stretch along a length of 871 km. The waters are crystal clear and the aqua cololur is just magical. All these are possible reasons why it is the current hot destination of our celebs. Taapsee Pannu had recently jetted off to the hot vacation destination and Rakul Preet is currently there, enjoying with her family.

The pictures from their vacays are on social media. While Taapse wore a blue bikini, Rakul chose an orange one. Both of them are looking super-hot. Have a look at their pictures below and vote for the one you like more.

On the work front, Taapsee has started shooting for Rashmi Rocket. In an earlier conversation with Filmfare, the actress spoke about the weird experiences she has had. She said, "I faced some really weird things in the beginning like she isn't pretty enough. I've been replaced because the hero's wife didn't want me to be part of the film. I was dubbing for one of my films and I was told that the hero didn't like my dialogue so I should change it. When I refused to change it, they got a dubbing artiste to do it behind my back."

She added, "There was a time when I was told the hero's previous film didn't work, so you slash your price because we need to control the budget. There was some hero who wanted my introduction scene changed because he felt it would overpower his introduction scene. These are the things that have happened in front of me, I don't know what's happened behind my back."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3nPvdoN

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...