Krushna Abhishek REVEALS he will stand by Bharti Singh; says, 'She has stood beside me through thick and thin'

Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa were arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in the drugs case. They were sent to judicial custody till December 4 by a magistrate court on Sunday after the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) seized 86.5 gms of ganja (Cannabis) at their production office and residence. The NCB in a press release had revealed that Bharti and Haarsh accepted the consumption of ganja. The couple was later granted bail. After the bail, it was reported that the channel airing The Kapil Sharma Show has decided to drop comedian Bharti Singh from the show. Kiku Sharda had reacted to this and cleared that this news was not true. Now, Krushna Abhishek has reacted to this news. In an interview with ETimes, he said, "Bilkul aisa nahi hai (Not at all). I haven't heard of any such discussion or development from the channel's end."

"No such decision has been taken by the channel. Even if something like this happens, I will support Bharti. She should get back to work. Jo ho gaya woh ho gaya (Whatever has happened, has happened). We stand by Bharti and both Kapil (Sharma) and I are with her. She has my unconditional support, "he added. He also revealed why Bharti was not a part of the episode shot on November 27. He revealed, "I think Bharti was unwell. She herself didn't want to shoot or else she would have come. We are like family." Krushna also said that he considers Bharti as his sister. He said, "I met them soon after their release. We go back a long way. Our equation goes beyond our profession. I have seen Haarsh from his days of struggle. Bees saal ka aaya hua tha to write for 'Comedy Circus' (He joined 'Comedy Circus' as a writer at the age of 20). Mere saamne date karna shuru kiya tha dono ne (I have witnessed their friendship blossom into love) and I even hosted their wedding. Arti (Singh) ko chhod kar agar meri koi baahar sister hai jisko main proudly behen bolta hoon, toh woh Bharti hai (Bharti is the only one I proudly call my sister apart from my real sibling, Arti)."

"Bharti has stood beside me through thick and thin. She was the first person to meet me when my father was unwell and also when he passed away. She was the first person to call me when I had my twin boys. I fell sick while hosting an award function with Maniesh Paul, but Bharti filled in for me without batting an eyelid. Kaun karta hai kisi ke liye aisa. That's the bond we share. So, I had to meet her at any cost after she was released. I don't know about the world and others, but I am standing by Bharti, "Krushna added. Krushna Abhishek also reacted to Raju Srivastava's comment on Bharti's arrest. He said, "Raju Srivastava ne toh bohot hi bakwaas kee hai. What he said was shocking. Usne lifetime ke liye relationship kharaab kar liya hai sabke saath. Poori team hamaari naraaz hai usse for the comment he made (Team 'TKSS' is very upset with him)."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/37hmBkg

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...