Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan regrets opening up about his depression; breaks down after Jasmin Bhasin continues to call him 'Pagal'

In the recent episode of Bigg Boss 14, we saw Eijaz Khan breaking down and saying that he is regretting that he opened about his depression in front of everyone. The actor pointed out mistakes of Jasmin Bhasin in her captaincy and said Shardul Pandit that she doen't deserve to be the captain as he is very irresponsible. While Shardul Pandit gives a benefit of doubt to her and says that she is bit kiddish and if he tells properly, she will listen. To which, Eijaaz says no one is kid here and it was Jasmin, who continously called her Pagal during his captaincy.

"I will show her who is paagal. She has accused me of being 'paagal' and getting crazy during a task. She just throws words without understanding. She has also done reality shows, she is 30 years old," said Eijaz. He added, "I will show her who is paagal. She has accused me of being 'paagal' and getting crazy during a task. She just throws words without understanding. She has also done reality shows, she is 30 years old."

In the earlier episode, we saw, after a heated conversation, Pavitra tells Eijaz to not imitate Sidharth Shukla and says, "Sidharth ne sikhaya hai isko. Sidharth galeech, lichar aur ehsaan farmosh nahi tha. You won't be able to be like him till your next birth. First play for yourself and show your existence. What are you trying to show by copying others?" When Jasmin asked Eijaz about the betrayal point, he replied, 'I have been fair and I have really felt that you were deserving. I had asked you earlier if I can do anything for you, you had said no. Hence, when I got a chance to do something for you, I did it. If anyone has problem with that, I don't care."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2TVU7GD

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...