Amrita Rao on new-found motherhood: I can’t stop staring at my baby’s face

Amrita Rao and RJ Anmol welcomed a baby boy on November 1. The husband and wife duo kept the pregnancy a secret really well. It was when Amrita was snapped with a baby bump that people learned about the pregnancy. Later on, Amrita shared a stunning video on the day of MahaAshtami in a stunning red saree and flaunted her baby bump. And now they are more than thrilled about the baby's arrival. Amrita Rao spoke to TOI and expressed her happiness. "I can't stop staring at my baby's face and my husband Anmol's priceless expression of joy. I'm still in a state of wonderment. The phenomenon of giving birth to another human being is unfathomable and divine. There is a God realisation that nothing is in your hands and control. This baby was meant to come this year, so yay I'm a #2020 mom!" she told the portal.

When asked whether she is all ready for her new-found motherhood, the actress said that she herself is a mother's daughter right now and the feeling is yet to sink in. "I'd rather just enjoy the feeling of having a little wonder in my life to keep me on my toes," she added. She also revealed that they haven't yet zeroed in on the baby names as of yet. She was also elated about the fact that Anmol had put up a post saying that any suggestions for baby names were welcome.

Talking about embracing motherhood, the actress earlier said, "I have heard that with babies every few months there is a landmark transition. You are perpetually about discovering new things. Yes, I am nervous about the idea of motherhood but the saying is true- when you see your baby's face the mother in you effortlessly awakens. I am looking forward to being a friend to this little wonder in my life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/34Snz6t

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...