Adipurush: THIS superstar to play Lord Shiva in Prabhas-Saif Ali Khan starrer pan-India film?

Well, it seems that Prabhas and Saif Ali Khan starrer mega-budget pan-India venture Adipurush is getting grander not only by its scale but also because its casting. While the Baahubali star will play Lord Rama and Saif Ali Khan portray the character of lead antagonist Lankesh, it is reported that Ajay Devgn will play Lord Shiva in the film. Interestingly, Ajay, Saif and director Om Raut earlier collaborated for Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior, which turned out to be a blockbuster at the box office. Well, if this news turns out to be true, it will definitely make all Singham fans super happy.

Prabhas earlier praised Saif Ali Khan and expressed his happiness to share screen space with as he said, "I am super excited to work with Saif Ali Khan and I am eager to share screen space with a great actor." On the other hand, Saif said in excitement, "I'm thrilled to be working with Omi dada again! He has a grand vision and the technical knowledge to really pull it off. He has taken me beyond the cutting edge of our cinema in the way he shot Tanhaji and this time he is taking us all further! It's a phenomenal project and I'm super thrilled to be a part of it! I look forward to clashing swords with the mighty Prabhas and to play a role that is electrifying and demonic!"

Director Om Raut also heaped praises on Saif and quoted, "To play the strongest villain from our Epic we needed a brilliant actor. Who better than Saif Ali Khan, one of the greatest actor of our lifetime, to essay this powerful role. Personally, I enjoy every day at work with him. I am looking forward to this exciting journey with him all over again."

Talking about Adipurush, director Om Raut said earlier in a statement, "Ever since I watched Baahubali, I was impressed by Prabhas. He is so subtle that we can relate and feel the depth of his characters. Adipurush is my dream project and dreams of a director cannot be accomplished without a team. I have Prabhas to help me translate my vision on screen and our producer, Bhushan Kumar has been a pillar of strength and understanding with his unconditional support through this initial phase of our journey. It will be a great chance to work with both of them."

He added, "I am very excited to be on the sets with Prabhas. While we were discussing the film, he showed a lot of enthusiasm about the storyline and has already started the prep for the same. He is meant for essaying larger-than-life roles, and I am sure we as a team will deliver the best product to the audience."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3jPvhDD

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...