Arjun Kapoor might have had a rough career patch, but it seems he has now arrived. He has been immensely appreciated for his performance in Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar and now has Bhoot Police and Ek Villain 2 to look forward to. In an exclusive interview with us, the actor revealed some interesting things about Ek Villain 2, which is scheduled for a theatrical release.
On doing a mainstream film after Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar
I think it's important to test yourself all the time. If I am able to tick mark and accomplish a Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar, I can also do a Mohit Suri kind of film. If there is Dibakar Banerjee kind of cinema, there is also a Mohit Suri style of cinema. He is a very experienced filmmaker.
Watch Arjun Kapoor talking about Ek Villain 2 and more
'Not nervous'
I am not nervous about it. I need to balance films like Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar and Ek Villian 2. The balance might be changing but that's the challenge of being an actor.
Multistarrer
I have full faith in Ek Villian 2 and its result. There is John Abraham, Tara Sutaria and Disha Patani. There is Mohit Suri and his kind of music. The way he will present us (is also exciting).
'Not a brainless film'
It is not a mainstream film that is brainless. It is not a frivolous film. There is a story, there are characters, there is a plot with twists and turns. So I am pretty excited about it.
Will we see a shirtless Arjun flaunting his washboard abs?
Well, when you'll see the film you will find that out.
from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3j4MuLJ