Coronavirus has been very cruel. The deadly virus has changed our lives since a year and now nothing is normal. Many people have lost their lives due to this virus and many are still struggling at the hospital. Every day we hear some sad news that leaves us shattered. Yesterday, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 actor Rrahul Sudhir's mother Sunita passed away after having to contract COVID-19. Last year, even Rrahul Sudhir had tested positive for the deadly virus and recovered. He had got into home quarantine as his symptoms were mild enough for him to not be admitted to the hospital. The last few days have been quite difficult for Rrahul as he has been juggling between his work and his mother's health. The actor decided to go back to his mother and take care of her properly but she passed away.
Rrahul Sudhir's mother Sunita was admitted to the hospital after she tested positive for coronavirus. Rrahul had also made a public request for plasma support for his mother but unfortunately, she could not survive. Earlier, in an interview with BollywoodLife, Rrahul Sudhir spoke about his character in Ishq Mein Marjawan. He said, "I knew what I wanted to do in terms of work. Vansh seemed excited enough. I honestly do not know what works on TV. But there are some smart people in the industry who know it. I felt a sense of excitement on reading the script. You do not get such characters often on TV. The medium has strong stereotypes. When I got Vansh's character, I wanted to perform with all my passion."
He also spoke about his chemistry with Helly Shah. Rrahul Sudhir told us, "The success of any romantic scene lies in the comfort factor. Helly and I joke around 24x7. I feel that transpires onscreen. So, whether we love or hate on screen it comes with a certain level of fluidity. I do not know the secrets of 'Aag Lagana' on screen. At times, we improvise a little, and it works wonders. Then, we feel humnein kamaal kar diya. As long as people are liking it, I do not dissect much about my yogdaan and so on."
from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3unqayM