Happy Birthday Mohanlal: Dulquer Salmaan, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi and others wish the Drishyam 2 star – view tweets

The legendary actor of Malayalam industry, Mohanlal has turned 61 today. While we saw the fans of the megastar flooding the social media with their wishes, many celebs also shared some lovely message on Twitter and Instagram to celebrate the special of the Drishyam 2 star. Stars like Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi Konidela, Dulquer Salmaan, Prithviraj Sukumran, Nivin Pauly and many others wished the versatile actor.

On the professional front, Mohanlal kickstarted the shooting of his directorial debut Barroz in March, which is a children fantasy film. The actor had shared the news on Instagram through a video, where he said, "In the wonderful paths that life travelled through, without even realising it, I became an actor and a filmmaker. Cinema became my life and livelihood. Now, I am setting out on another wonderful journey; with the start of the Barroz shoot on March 24, I am making my debut as director. It is a blessing that I have Navodaya with me in their venture. I request that you support me as the Barroz journey gets underway."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3hFcaxF

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...