Sonu Sood tests positive for coronavirus; 'take care of yourself too,' say fans

The second wave of coronavirus continues to take a toll on the entertainment industry, while the rising number of cases has led to lockdown in several states, we also saw many Bollywood celebs getting contracted to COVID and the latest actor to test positive is Sonu Sood. The Acharya actor shared the news on his social media account and wrote, "Covid - positive. Mood & spirit - super positive. Hi everyone, this is to inform you that i have tested positive this morning for covid -19 as a part of precautions i have already quarantined my self & taking utmost care , but don't worry this gives me ample time to solve your problems remember i'm always there for you all."

Soon, we saw fans wishing for his speedy recovery as one netizen wrote, "Get well soon v@SonuSood, u r really doing something which showcase that humanity is still alive, lots n lots of prayers r already with u, just take care of urself as our country needs u more. May God keep u blessed, Respect, love n prayers for you." While another user wrote, God bless you sir. Hope u will be ok & jaldi se thik ho jao sir bhut sara kam abhi bhi baki h (a lot needs to be done)," wrote another.

The actor was recently made the brand ambassador for Punjab's anti-coronavirus vaccination programme. Talking about his appointment, he said, "I feel blessed to be playing any part in this huge campaign of the Punjab government to protect the lives of the people of my home state." "I truly believe I am no saviour. I am just a human being playing my own small part in the big plans of God. If I can, in the process, touch any lives in any manner, I can only say God has blessed me, he is guiding me to fulfil my duty," he said in another statement.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/32koef7

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...